Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO280 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Configuring a Production Cluster
Cena (bez DPH)
Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) prepares OpenShift Cluster Administrators to perform daily administration tasks on clusters that host applications provided by internal teams and external vendors, enable self-service for cluster users with different roles, and deploy applications that require special permissions such as such as CI/CD tooling, performance monitoring, and security scanners. This course focuses on configuring multi-tenancy and security features of OpenShift as well as managing OpenShift add-ons based on operators.
The skills you learn in this course can be applied using all versions of OpenShift, including Red Hat OpenShift on AWS (ROSA), Azure Red Hat OpenShift, and OpenShift Container Platform.
This course is based on OpenShift Container Platform 4.12.
- System Administrators and Platform Operators interested in the ongoing management of OpenShift clusters, applications, users, and add-ons.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of Kubernetes clusters.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding the security of an OpenShift cluster.
- Deploying packaged applications using manifests, templates, kustomize, and helm.
- Configuring authentication and authorization for users and applications.
- Protecting network traffic with network policies and exposing applications with proper network access.
- Deploying and managing applications using resources manifests. Enabling developer self-service of application projects. Managing OpenShift cluster updates and Kubernetes operator updates.
See the complete course outline here.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration I: Operating a Production Cluster, or equivalent skills deploying and managing Kubernetes applications using the OpenShift web console and command-line interfaces.
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat Certified OpenShift Administrator exam (EX280)
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Automation and Integration exam (EX380)
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (DO120)
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Red Hat OpenShift (DO121)