Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration I: Operating a Production Cluster
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I: Managing Containers and Kubernetes (DO180) prepares OpenShift cluster administrators to manage Kubernetes workloads and to collaborate with developers, DevOps engineers, system administrators, and SREs to ensure the availability of application workloads. This course focuses on managing typical end-user applications that are often accessible from a web or mobile UI and that represent most cloud-native and containerized workloads. Managing applications also includes deploying and updating their dependencies, such as databases, messaging, and authentication systems.
The skills that you learn in this course apply to all versions of OpenShift, including Red Hat OpenShift on AWS (ROSA), Azure Red Hat OpenShift, and OpenShift Container Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift 4.12.
- System administrators and platform operators who are interested in managing OpenShift clusters and containerized applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers who are interested in maintaining and troubleshooting containerized applications on Kubernetes.
- System and software architects who are interested in learning and using the features and functions of an OpenShift cluster.
- Developers and Site Reliability Engineers that are new to container technology should enroll in Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman (DO188).
- Managing OpenShift clusters from the command-line interface and from the web console.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity between applications inside and outside an OpenShift cluster.
- Connecting Kubernetes workloads to storage for application data.
- Configuring Kubernetes workloads for high availability and reliability.
- Managing updates to container images, settings, and Kubernetes manifests of an application.
Complete outline can be found here.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact one of our training specialists.
- Containers, Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift Technical Overview or equivalent knowledge of Linux containers.
- Technology considerations This course requires internet access to access the cloud-based classroom environment that provides an OpenShift cluster and a remote administrator’s workstation.
- Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment.
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280)
- Red Hat Certified OpenShift Administrator exam (EX280)
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (DO120)
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Red Hat OpenShift (DO121)