Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration I: Containers & Kubernetes
Cena (bez DPH)
Introduction to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and OpenShift 4 cluster
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) introduces students to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift® Container Platform 4.12.
- Developers who want to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are looking to use container technologies in software architectures.
- Site Reliability Engineers who want to support their technology infrastructure using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Course introduction
- Get started with container technology
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers
- Manage container images
- Create custom container images
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Deploy multi-container applications
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Comprehensive review of Introduction to Container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact one of our training specialists.
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session and issue operating system commands
- Have Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment.