Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes
Cena (bez DPH)
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift (DO180) introduces building and managing Docker containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7. As a result of attending this class, students should be able to containerize simple software applications and services, deploy them with Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift, test the containerized version, and troubleshoot issues with deployment.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Course introduction
- Get started with container technology
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers
- Manage container images
- Create custom container images
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Deploy multi-container applications
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Comprehensive review of Introduction to Container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact one of our training specialists.
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session and issue operating system commands
- Have Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment.