Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO380 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) expands upon the skills required to plan, implement, and manage OpenShift® clusters in the enterprise. You will learn how to support a growing number of stakeholders, applications, and users to achieve large-scale deployments.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.
Cluster engineers (systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers) focused on planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters. Cluster engineers require automation skills to scale their manpower to provision and manage an increasing population of clusters, applications, and users, at the same time ensuring these clusters remain in compliance with corporate standards.
Site reliability engineers (SREs) focused on keeping OpenShift clusters and applications running without disruption. SREs are interested in troubleshooting infrastructure and application issues with OpenShift clusters and require automation skills to reduce the time to identify, diagnose, and remediate issues.
Manage OpenShift cluster operators and add operators.
Automate OpenShift management tasks using Ansible® playbooks.
Create and schedule cluster administration jobs.
Implement GitOps workflows using Jenkins.
Integrate OpenShift with enterprise authentication.
Query and visualize cluster-wide logs, metrics, and alerts.
Manage both shared, file-based storage and non-shared, block-based storage.
Manage machine pools and machine configurations.
- Design a highly available cluster
- Design an OpenShift cluster that supports high availability and resiliency.
- Prepare to install an HA cluster
- Configure the advanced installer and prepare the cluster environment for HA installation.
- Configure OpenShift to use custom certificates
- Configure the OpenShift cluster to use custom certificates.
- Build an HA clusterUse the advanced installation method to build an HA OpenShift cluster.
- Provision persistent storageDescribe storage providers, configure a provider, create a storage class, and test the configuration.
- Enable log aggregation
- Consolidate useful data for analysis by enabling the log aggregation feature.
- Maintain an OpenShift cluster
- Perform recurring maintenance activities on an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage system resources
- Manage operating system and cluster resources for optimal performance.
- Configure security providers
- Configure security providers and advanced security options.
- Configure networking options
- Configure various advanced networking features and options.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Attend Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Attend Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) or demonstrate equivalent experience with OpenShift
- Recommended, but not required: become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280)