This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
This course will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OSP director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
- This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
- Install services of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
See the complete course outline here.
For candidates that have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.
CL110 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Administrators
RH134 - Red Hat System Administration II
RH135 - Red Hat System Administration II + certifikace RHCSA
CL310 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking and NFV
EX210 - Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam