Courses and certifications Red Hat
EX210 - Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam
Price (without VAT)
The Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack®exam (EX210) tests candidates skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux®OpenStack Platform. An IT professional who has earned the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. This exam is a performance-based evaluation of Red Hat OpenStack skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of systems administration tasks focused on configuring and administering an OpenStack cloud and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job. This exam consists of one section lasting 3 hours.
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHcE) who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Study points for the exam
Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance through revisions to this document.
Candidates for the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users
- Manage projects
- Manage flavors
- Manage roles
- Set quotas
- Manage images
- Configure images at instantiation
- Add additional compute nodes
- Manage Swift storage
- Manage networking
- Manage Cinder storage
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
- Be RHCSA or have comparable work experience and skills (RHcE would be even better).
- Have taken the Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course or have comparable work experience using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Review the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) objectives.