Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
CL110 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators
Cena (bez DPH)
Learn how to install configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 10.
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon).
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
See the complete course outline here.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
For candidates that have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.