Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
RH403 - Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) is a lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale management of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems. You will learn how to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with software packages. You will use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration, and learn how to provision hosts integrated with software and Ansible® configuration management upon deployment.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Satellite 6.11.
- Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers and hybrid cloud enterprises up to a very large scale
- Verify a Red Hat Satellite 6.11 installation.
- Regulate Red Hat Satellite with organizations, locations, users, and roles.
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views.
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Ansible playbooks and roles.
- Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
- Implement Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) with Satellite discovery and provisioning of unprovisioned hosts.
Complete outline can be found here.
- Achieve Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, or equivalent experience.
- Candidates are recommended but not required to have familiarity with Red Hat Satellite 6.
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management exam (EX403)
- Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415)
- Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374)
- Managing Enterprise Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO467)