Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO374 - Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Cena (bez DPH)
Advance your Ansible skills and develop automation that scales by applying recommended practices with the new, container focused tools from Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374) is designed for automation content developers to leverage the new, container focused tools from Red Hat® Ansible Automation Platform to efficiently develop automation that can be managed by the automation controller. Learn recommended practices for automation development using reusable code, advanced playbook techniques, shared execution environments, and preparing for scalable automation with the automation content navigator.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0.
This course is designed for users who create automation content, including these roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Linux system administrators
- Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment
Course content summary
- Apply recommended practices for effective and efficient automation with Ansible.
- Perform automation operations as rolling updates.
- Use advanced features of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to work with data, including filters and plugins.
- Create automation execution environments to contain and scale Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Leverage capabilities of the automation content navigator to develop Ansible Playbooks.
Complete outline can be found here.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills here
- RH294 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible
- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
Recommended next exam or course
- EX374 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Automation with Ansible Automation Platform exam
- RH358 - Red Hat Services Management and Automation
- DO417 -Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible
- DO457 - Ansible for Network Automation
- DO467 - Managing Enterprise Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform ( coming soon)