Courses and certifications Atlassian
Price (without VAT)
Confluence is an Atlassian tool that allows mainly to work with content shared across the company. Apart from that it can be also used as platfomr to handle various kinds of documents. Conlfuence can be used as company intranet or as a knowledge base for customer portal but there is only one true limitation of it’s usage – imagination. If you want to master work with Confluence and learn real life use cases then this course is right for you.
Who is the course for?
The course will be beneficial to those who are already using Confluence and want to use it’s potential to maximum but also for those who never worked with it.
- Decription of Confluence –what purpose it serves
- Basic navigation within the system
- Hierarchy of the system – spaces, pages
- Spaces – creation, editing, classification
- Pages – creation, editing, classification
- Blueprints – what it is and how to work with them
- Work with text – formatting and editing
- Macros – what it is and how to work with them
- Permissions – how grant/revoke permissions
- Connection to Jira
- Data export and import
- Plugins for Confluence – how to chose the right one
- Previous knowledge of Confluence is not required although general awarness of Atlassian tools is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of working with PC
- Basic orientation in IT world