Kurzy a certifikace SAFe
SAFe® for Teams
Cena (bez DPH)
Establishing team agility for Agile Release Trains
With SAFe®5 Practitioner Certification
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform the role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP). You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function. Examples include:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
Renewal fee: $100/year
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance