Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
RH362SP - Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration
Cena (bez DPH)
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Install Red Hat Identity Management
Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
- Centralize Identity Management
Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
- Authenticate identities with Kerberos
Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
- Integrate IdM with Active Directory
Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
- Control user access
Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
- Manage a public key infrastructure
Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
- Maintain IdM operations
Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
- Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
- Install scalable IdM
Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment.