Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EX457 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation exam
Cena (bez DPH)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation Exam is a performance-based test used to assess the skills and knowledge to manage network infrastructure using Red Hat® Ansible®.
By passing this exam you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation and can apply your credential toward earning a certification as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
Network administrators and infrastructure engineers who want to demonstrate skill in using Ansible automation to configure and manage network devices
- Experience with network administration and an understanding of basic concepts of networking, routing and switch/router configuration
- Familiarity with command line management of network devices
- Familiarity with VyOS and Cisco IOS
- Experience working in a Linux command line environment. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent knowledge recommended
- Understanding of Ansible and Ansible Tower
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam here.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Red Hat Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.