Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EAP - Enterprise Application Platform
AD082 - Event-Driven Architecture with Apache Kafka and Red Hat OpenShift Application Services Technical Overview
Cena (bez DPH)
Event-Driven Architecture with Apache Kafka and Red Hat OpenShift Application Services Technical Overview (AD082) is a no-cost, on-demand video course that provides an introduction to the benefits of using an event-driven architecture and demonstrates how Red Hat Cloud Services, specifically Red Hat OpenShift Application Services, can simplify building, deploying, and scaling cloud-native applications.
To attend the course, click here.
Course content summary:
By the end of this course learners will have a basic understanding of:
- Event-driven architecture (EDA) and the benefits of using this style of architecture. Topics covered include reduced coupling, scalability, and resilience.
- Apache Kafka terminology such as cluster, brokers, topics, messages, partitions, and producers and consumers.
- Red Hat OpenShift Application Services and how they can speed up your path to adopting an EDA.
- Video 1. Introduction
- Video 2. Overview of event-driven architecture
- Video 3. Overview of Apache Kafka
- Video 4. Demo: Apache Kafka
- Video 5. Overview of Red Hat OpenShift Application Services
- Video 6. Demo: Red Hat Openshift Streams for Apache Kafka
- Video 7. Demo: Connecting applications to Red Hat OpenShift Streams for Apache Kafka
- Video 8. Schema management using Red Hat OpenShift Service Registry
- Video 9. Demo: Schema Management using Red Hat OpenShift Service Regisrtry
- Video 10. Next steps
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Recommended next course or exam:
Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams (AD482)