Kurzy a certifikace Amazon Web Services
Migrating to AWS
Cena (bez DPH)
Migrating to AWS focuses on planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud. The course covers various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. The first part of the course provides students with an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second half of the class focuses on migration design and implementation with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
This course is designed for solutions architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have an understanding of core AWS services and design patterns covered in Architecting on AWS, and is also available to IT project managers involved in the planning of those migrations who have completed AWS Technical Essentials.
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Software engineers
- IT project managers
- Operation leads
- Other individuals involved in the planning and running of migration projects
This course teaches you how to:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies
- Assess cloud migration readiness
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration
- Plan and design your application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Completed the AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS classroom training
- Achieved your AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification (optional)
Amazon Web Services authorized e-book included.