Courses and certifications Open Source
Price (without VAT)
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a successful Kafka Developer. It focuses on fundamental concepts of Kafka and covers the advanced enabling you to gain expertise in Apache Kafka.
- Big Data Architects
- Project Managers
In this course you will learn:
- Learn Kafka fundamentals and its components.
- Set up an end to end Kafka cluster.
- Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system.
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources.
- Get an insight of Kafka API and understand Kafka Stream APIs.
- Understand the metrics of Kafka Monitoring and build pipelines using Kafka Connect.
Module 00: Basics of Apache Kafka
Module 01: Building and installing a Apache Kafka cluster
Module 02: Apache Kafka Architecture Basics
Module 03: Understanding Apache Kafka
- handling requests
Module 04: Data delivery on Apache Kafka
- data types
- Apache Kafka APIS
- java/python api's
Module 05: Producers and consumers on Apache Kafka
- developing apps for kafka
- kafka connect
- file sync
Module 06: Topic administration on Apache Kafka
- topic tools/config
Module 07: Storage administration on Apache Kafka
- file management
- file formats
- structure of storages
Module 08: Stream processing on Apache Kafka
- advanced design concepts
Module 09: Data replication on Apache Kafka
- multi-cluster architecture
Module 10: Monitoring of Apache Kafka
- broker metrics
- cluster monitoring
Module 11: Advanced producers and consumers on Apache Kafka
- batch processing
- buffer memory
Module 12: Advanced into Topics on Apache Kafka
- topic design
- topic options
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To attend this course, you need to have:
- PC/Laptop with internet access
- Updated web browser