Courses and certifications Azure
Cloud infrastructure security
Price (without VAT)
This course is Microsoft Advised (syllabus and practical examples have been consulted with MS Architects).
The use of public clouds has grown dramatically in recent years, with the need to understand the security of the cloud infrastructure. One of the organization's biggest concerns is data leakage, data loss or service outages. In addition, many companies must meet the most stringent security policies, from development to infrastructure. Satisfying such a goal means that administrators of such solutions must have comprehensive security knowledge about not only the cloud and applications, but also the processes and the entire architecture of security solutions.
This training provides a detailed know-how about the solutions available on Microsoft Azure to run a secure infrastructure. The training is focused on best practices to efficiently secure data in the public cloud.
After completing the course, the participant will be able to fully design, deploy and manage a secure cloud.
- Cloud Platform Engineers
- IT system administrators
- IT systems designers
The aim of the course is to provide participants with proven operational recommendations for data security on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Participants will learn how to design and use individual solutions of the above-mentioned platform, including answers to advanced problems, automation or monitoring.
Using practical examples, participants will learn how to use Microsoft Azure security tools.
The course is intended primarily for cloud engineers and system administrators.
Jiří develops applications based on Blockchain technology and ensures their operation in public clouds. He currently works at KompiTech. He previously worked as a cloud engineer at Mirantis and was responsible for the design, deployment and management of cloud solutions such as Openstack and Kubernetes. In his free time, he enjoys family and sports.
- Layers of security in the cloud
- Security principles
- Architectural recommendations
- Best-practices to design network security
- Network security on the edge
- Network security for applications and data
- Working with firewalls, security groups, service endpoints, application gateway, e2e encryption
- Database security
- Data encryption
- Data access control
- Data backup and recovery
- Key management in Azure Key Vault
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- How to use Azure Sentinel
- Hands-on Azure Sentinel
- Data analysis, threat hunting, alerting
- Investigation and response to security deficiencies
Prevention and optimization
- Working with Azure Security Center
- Events, alerts, workflows
- Security policies, brute-force, antimalware, JIT approach
- Advanced cloud security techniques
Basic knowledge of public clouds
Technical requirements (BYOD)
- Microsoft Azure account
- Computer with any OS (Linux, Windows, OS X)
- Web browser