Courses and certifications Amazon Web Services
Developing Serverless Solutions on AWS
Price (without VAT)
This course gives developers exposure to and practice with best practices for building serverless applications using AWS Lambda and other services in the AWS serverless platform. You’ll use AWS frameworks to deploy a serverless application in hands-on labs that progress from simpler to more complex topics. You will use AWS documentation throughout the course to develop authentic methods for learning and problem-solving beyond the classroom.
Developers who have some familiarity with serverless architecture and experience with development in the AWS Cloud.
- Apply event-driven best practices to a serverless application design using appropriate AWS services
- Identify the challenges and trade-offs of transitioning to serverless development, and make recommendations that suit your development organization and environment
- Build serverless applications using patterns that connect AWS managed services together, and account for service characteristics, including service quotas, available integrations, invocation model, error handling, and event source payload
- Compare and contrast available options for writing infrastructure as code, including AWS CloudFormation, AWS Amplify, AWS Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM), and AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK)
- And much more
- Familiarity with the basics of AWS Cloud architecture
- An understanding of developing applications on AWS equivalent to completing the Developing on AWS classroom training
- Knowledge equivalent to completing the following serverless digital trainings: AWS Lambda Foundations and Amazon API Gateway for Serverless Applications