Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO080 - Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview
Docker has become the de facto standard for defining and running containers in the Linux® operating system. Kubernetes is Red Hat's choice for container orchestration. OpenShift, built upon Docker, Kubernetes, and other open source software projects, provides Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for the ultimate in deploying applications within containers.
In this series of short lectures and in-depth demonstrations, you will not only learn about the concepts of containerization, but you'll see it in action. Note: You can view all videos or only the ones that interest you. There are no hands-on labs or course completion recognition associated with this course.
To attend the course, click here.
System administrators, application software developers, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Platform-as-a-Service capabilities.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Introduction to containers
- Video 1. Deploying containerized applications technical overview (course introduction)
Video 2. Docker overview
Video 3. Image management
Video 4. Container manipulation
Video 5. Persistent storage
- Multi-container applications
- Video 6. Coordination of multi-container applications
Video 7. Container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Introduction to OpenShift Enterprise
- Video 8. OpenShift Enterprise features
- OpenShift Enterprise web console
- Video 9. OpenShift Enterprise web console
- Video 10. Source-to-image
- OpenShift CLI Client
- Video 11. Introduction to OpenShift Enterprise CLI
- Video 12. Scaling an application
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact one of our training specialists.
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270)
- Learn to deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment.
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
- Learn to install, configure, and manage instances with OpenShift Enterprise.
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration with Exam (DO281)
- Learn to install, configure, and manage instances with OpenShift Enterprise and prove your skills and knowledge by taking the exam for the Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service.
- OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
- Learn to create, update, and maintain applications with OpenShift Enterprise.
Note: Please review the prerequisites for these training courses prior to purchase. They require more technical expertise and a solid Red Hat Enterprise Linux background to complete them successfully.