Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
RH295 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and Exam
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with exam (RH295) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to learn and validate how to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will prove your ability to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294) is included in this offering.
This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
Ways To Train/Test
Red Hat offers a method of training that is convenient to you - classroom, online, or at your site.
This course and exam are geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
See the complete course outline here.