Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EAP - Enterprise Application Platform
EX482 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Event-Driven Application Development exam
Cena (bez DPH)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Event-Driven Application Development exam tests your skills and knowledge with regard to coding event-driven applications using Apache Kafka and developing Apache Kafka Streams. The exam focuses on the basic skills required for building applications using event-driven architecture.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Event-Driven Development with Kafka, which also counts toward earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®) certification.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Event-Driven Development with Kafka credential:
- Java developers and architects who are implementing event-driven applications using Apache Kafka and Kubernetes.
- Red Hat Certified professionals who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.
- Familiarity with using VSCode/VSCodium in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Good experience with Java SE, including a knowledge and understanding of the core Java concepts and APIs. For example, exceptions, annotations, lambdas, and familiarity with functional programming and the Collections API are all required.
- Some familiarity with OpenShift/Kubernetes is beneficial.
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam.
Recommended next exam or course:
Building Resilient Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh (DO328)