Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EX362K - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam
Cena (bez DPH)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam (EX362) tests your knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage Red Hat® Enterprise Linux authentication services and integrate those services with a variety of Red Hat and non-Red Hat products and technologies.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat® Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Red Hat Satellite Server 6, Red Hat Ansible Tower 2, and Microsoft Windows 10 Active Directory.
- These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication:
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- System administrators who want to demonstrate the ability to configure authentication services and link other products to those services.
Study points for the exam
To help you prepare, these exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
You should be able to perform these tasks:
- Install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) in a scalable, fault-tolerant environment
- Create users/groups/policies
- Install and configure IdM clients
- Configure roaming/automounted home directories
- Use REST apis to query IdM
- Configure Kerberized services
- Create trust relationships with Active Directory
- Configure/control policies and user access
- Configure and manage a certificate authority
- Back up an IdM infrastructure
- Configure IdM as LDAP backend for external services such as Red Hat Satellite Server or Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Implement a SSO
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification recommended)
- Take the Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) course or have comparable work experience
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication exam objectives
- While not required, experience with these products is also recommended:
- Red Hat Satellite Server 6.3
- Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Microsoft Active Directory Server 2016