Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EX180 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam
Cena (bez DPH)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam (EX180) tests your skills and knowledge of the fundamentals of containers and OpenShift, including the ability to find, customize, run, and manage containerized services in both stand-alone environments, and environments with both Kubernetes and OpenShift.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes , which also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 4.5.
- Administrators, architects, software developers, and anyone responsible for creating, managing, or using containers, including those who want to demonstrate their understanding of the key concepts and processes underlying the use of containers in modern software.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Have taken Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam.