Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO480 - Multicluster Management with Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus
Cena (bez DPH)
Enhance container management capabilities with automation, governance, and security across clusters.
Multicluster Management with Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus teaches the skills required to maintain a diverse portfolio of applications, running across a fleet of OpenShift clusters. Applications follow placement rules determined by capacity and criticality; cluster configurations comply with governance and security policies; all automated according to DevOps principles.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10 and Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management 2.4.
- System Administrators
- Site Reliability Engineers and IT Architects interested in managing and automating the management of a fleet of OpenShift clusters, possibly in different data centers and cloud providers.
- Deploy Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes (RHACM) in a hub cluster
- Add a managed cluster to RHACM (configure a cluster to be managed by RHACM)
- Define and apply cluster configuration policies
- Detect and correct non-conformance to cluster configuration policies
- Visualize and compare cluster settings between different clusters
- Define and apply application placement policies
- Identify and compare application resources from multiple clusters
- Deploy Red Hat Quay in the hub cluster
- Deploy Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes (RHACS) in the hub cluster
- Integrate Red Hat Quay and RHACS with RHACM.
Complete outline can be found here
Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills here.
Completing Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) and Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) are strongly encouraged, or possessing equivalent basic Kubernetes and OpenShift administration skills
Recommended and optional
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) is a course teaching cluster-wide configuration, logging, and monitoring, Ansible automation with OpenShift
- Red Hat OpenShift Installation Lab (DO322) teaches you how to install OpenShift using IPI and UPI
- Understand Ansible basics, including, writing and running simple playbooks or equivalent experience
- Technology considerations
BYOD and Internet access is required.