Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO326 - Red Hat Openshift Migration Lab
Cena (bez DPH)
Migrate application workloads, including its Kubernetes resources, data, and container images, when upgrading from OpenShift 3 to 4 or from OpenShift 4.x to the latest version.
Red Hat Openshift Migration Lab (DO326) is designed for OpenShift professionals migrating workloads from legacy deployments of OpenShift Container Platform running 3.11 onto a 4.6 installation. Students will gain practical working experience with the Migration Toolkit for Containers (MTC) to leverage in real-world migration scenarios.
- Red Hat consultants and partners responsible for customer success and who want to migrate from OpenShift 3 to OpenShift 4.
- OpenShift professionals responsible for the transition of workloads onto OpenShift 4.
- Assessing OpenShift 3 to OpenShift 4 migration scenarios.
- Discussion of OpenShift 4 subversion migration scenarios.
- Deploying the Migration Toolkit for Containers.
- Migrating Persistent Volumes application data between OpenShift clusters.
- Migrating application images from the internal registry between OpenShift clusters.
- Moving Kubernetes manifests application resources between OpenShift clusters.
- Migrating Kubernetes cluster settings between OpenShift clusters.
- Planning an OpenShift 3 to 4 migration
- Preparing the target cluster for migration
- Deploying the Migration Toolkit for Containers (MTC)
- Migrating applications using the MTC
- Mapping application dependencies and dandling migration issues
- Automating application migrations using the MTC API and Ansible
- Reducing downtime during a migration process
- Red Hat OpenShift 3 to 4 migration lab comprehensive review
- Not sure about your skills-set? Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills, here.
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) is highly recommended in order to be successful in this course.
- Red Hat OpenShift Installation Lab (DO322) is suggested.
- Technology considerations
Recommended next exam or course
Labs are provided in the Red Hat Training & Certification cloud only. Internet access is required to access the classroom environment.