Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO288 - Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications with Kubernetes
Cena (bez DPH)
Design, build, and deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288) teaches you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster
Whether you are migrating existing applications or writing container-native applications, you will learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
- Enterprise application developers
- DevOps site reliability engineers
- Design containerized applications for OpenShift.
- Manage and trigger application builds using Source-to-Image (S2I).
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
- Deploy multi-container applications using Helm Charts.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
- Create and deploy cloud-native applications on OpenShift.
See the complete course outline here.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact one of our training specialists.
- Have completed DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes, or have equivalent knowledge
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or having earned a higher certification is helpful for navigation and usage of the command line, but is not required.
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment
Recommended next exam or course
- This course uses a lab environment provisioned in the Red Hat Online Learning (ROL) cloud.
- Internet access is required to run the exercises and labs.