Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO280 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster
Cena (bez DPH)
Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on OpenShift Container Platform 4.12
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the initial establishment of a cluster.
- Cluster Operators interested in the ongoing maintenance of a cluster.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configure service and container networking
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage
- Scale a cluster
- Monitor cluster events and alerts
See the complete course outline here.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes, or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics