Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO244SP - Developing Applications with Red Hat OpenShift Serverless and Knative
Cena (bez DPH)
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Serverless 1.23 and OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.
Course content summary
- Understand OpenShift Serverless architecture and primary features of Knative for serverless applications.
- Implement cloud-native serverless applications using Knative serving.
- Implement event-driven serverless applications using Knative eventing.
- Implement serverless applications using OpenShift Serverless functions.
Complete outline can be found here.
- Cloud-native application developers interested in developing serverless applications
- Site Reliability Engineers and OpenShift Administrators interested in using serverless technologies to automate operations and developing utility tools to manage and monitor their applications.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
Recommended next exam or course:
- Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378)
- Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams (AD482)
- Cloud-native Integration with Red Hat Fuse (AD221)
Internet access is required.