Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO188 - Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman
Cena (bez DPH)
22. 5. – 25. 5. 2023
10. 7. – 13. 7. 2023
4. 9. – 7. 9. 2023
30. 10. – 2. 11. 2023
12. 2. – 15. 2. 2024
Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman (DO188) introduces students to building, running, and managing containers with Podman and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This course helps students build the core skills for developing containerized applications through hands-on experience.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.6 and OpenShift® Container Platform 4.10.
- Developers and Site Reliability Engineers that are new to container technology.
- Introduction to containers
- Run containers with Podman
- Build custom container images
- Manage container images
- Remote debugging with containers
- Basic container networking
- Persist data with containers
- Run multi-container applications
- Troubleshoot Container Deployments
- Orchestrate containers with OpenShift and Kubernetes
Complete outline can be found here
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills here.
- Some experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies.
- Experience in the use of a Linux terminal session, issuing operating system commands, and familiarity with shell scripting is recommended.
Requires internet connection.
Recommended next exam or course
DO288 - Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications