Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO007 - Ansible Essentials
Cena (bez DPH)
Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview (DO007) is a series of on-demand, online videos that introduces you to Ansible automation and configuration management, provisioning, deploying, and managing compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual, and physical environments with Ansible. Note: You can view all videos or only the ones that interest you. There are no hands-on labs or course completion recognition associated with this course.
To attend the course, click here.
IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Ansible and to learn to build Ansible from the ground up.
We recommend having basic Linux® system administration skills.
- Video 1. Ansible Essentials Introduction
- Video 2. What is Ansible and the Ansible Way?
- Video 3. How Ansible Works
- Video 4. Ad-Hoc Commands (and demonstration)
- Video 5. Introduction to Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Video 6. Introduction to Roles (and demonstration)
- Video 7. Creating the Roles Structure with Ansible-Galaxy (and demonstration)
- Video 8. Breaking an Existing Playbook into a Role (and demonstration)
- Video 9. Creating a New Role (and demonstration)
- Video 10. Utilizing Roles in your Main Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Video 11. Overview of Ansible Tower (and demonstration)
- DO407 - Automation with Ansible I
- Learn to write and manage Ansible playbooks and automate system administration tools.
- EX407 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
- The performance-based Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.