Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
CL310 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Distributed Networking and Scaling for Edge Computing
Cena (bez DPH)
Manage Red Hat OpenStack networking for performance tuning
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Distributed Networking and Scaling for Edge Computing (CL310) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance.
This course can also help you prepare for the EX310 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Edge Computing and Networking exam
This offering is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 10.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.
This course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
You will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. You will configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack. You will also deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight.
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Distributed virtual router (DVR)
- Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK) datapath
- IPv6 networking
- Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)*
- Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL)
- VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE networks
*SR-IOV is covered in the course as a lecture and a video. The specification is not covered as a hands-on exercise because it requires special hardware.
See the complete course outline here.
- Become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Complete the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure Exam (EX210), or demonstrate equivalent experience
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment.
- CL110 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators
- CL210 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators