Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
CEPH125 - Red Hat Ceph 3 Storage Architecture and Administration
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) provides an in-depth overview of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and instructions on deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage, including the Ceph Storage Cluster (RADOS), the Ceph Object Gateway (RADOSGW), and the Ceph Block Device (RBD). The course also focuses on the day-to-day operation of a Ceph Storage cluster, including common troubleshooting and tuning techniques, integration of Ceph with OpenStack Glance and Cinder using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, as well as configuring Ceph with RADOSGW as a replacement for OpenStack Swift through Keystone integration.
This course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat OpenStack Platform environment.
- Knowledge in Linux server administration and Linux command line
- Fundamental storage knowledge
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Introduction to storage
- Introduce storage.
- Introduction to Ceph and Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Introduce the Ceph Storage, Red Hat Ceph Storage, and related Ceph systems.
- Red Hat Ceph Storage deployment
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Red Hat Ceph Storage configuration
- Introduce and practice working with pools, erasure coded pools, expanding the cluster, and primary affinity.
- Block storage through RBD
- Introduce block storage and learn how to execute block storage through RBD.
- Object storage through RADOSGW
- Introduce and execute object storage through RADOSGW.
- File storage through CephFS
- Introduce and execute file storage through CephFS.
- CRUSH Configuration
- Introduce CRUSH Configuration and work with CRUSH map.
- Cluster map updates
- Introduce Cluster map updates.
- Ceph operations
- Introduce Ceph operations and maintenance.
- Tuning Linux servers
- Introduce tuning Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Ceph performance tuning
- Introduce Ceph performance tuning and conduct stress testing, result analysis, and impact specific parameters.
- Client troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Ceph client.
- Introduction to OpenStack with Ceph
- Introduce and explain integration of Ceph and OpenStack.
- Integrate Ceph with Glance
- Integrate object storage for image with Glance.
- Integrate Ceph with Cinder
- Integrate block storage for virtual machines (VMs) with Cinder.
- Replace Swift with Ceph and RADOSGW
- Introduce and learn how to replace Swift with Ceph and RADOSGW.
- Integrate CephFS with Manila
- Learn to integrate CephFS with Manila.