Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
AD482SP - Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams
Cena (bez DPH)
Learn to use Kafka and AMQ Streams to design, develop, and test event-driven applications. Event-driven microservices scale globally, store and stream process data, and provide low-latency feedback to customers. This course is for application developers and is based on Red Hat AMQ Streams 1.8 and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
- Describe the basics of Kafka and its architecture.
- Develop applications with the Kafka Streams API.
- Integrate applications with Kafka Connect.
- Capture data change with Debezium.
- Troubleshoot common application streaming issues.
- Designing Event-Driven Applications
- Describe the principles of event-driven applications.
- Introducing Kafka and AMQ Streams Concepts
- Build applications with basic read-and-write messaging capabilities.
- Building Applications with the Streams API
- Leverage the Streams API to create data streaming applications.
- Creating Asynchronous Services with Event Collaboration
- Create and migrate to asynchronous services using the event collaboration pattern.
- Integrating Data Systems with Kafka Connect
- Connect data systems and react to data changes using Kafka Connect and Debezium.
- Troubleshooting AMQ Streams Applications
- Handle common problems in Kafka and AMQ Streams applications.
Application developers with microservice development experience.
- Experience with microservice application development and design, such as DO378 or equivalent experience.
- OpenShift experience is recommended, but not required.
- BYOD classroom environment with access to the shared cluster.
- A cloud-based classroom environment will also be made available.
Recommended next exam or course:
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Event-Driven Application Development exam (EX482)