Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
AD348 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348) prepares students to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) in large-scale production environments. Intended for experienced administrators, this course provides a deeper understanding of how to work with JBoss EAP by taking a closer look at installation, clustering, deployments, scripting, management, messaging, and security with a view towards building on the skills established in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (AD248).
This course is based on JBoss EAP 7.
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator
- IT professionals who have taken and passed Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) exam (EX248) and earned their Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) certifications on JBoss EAP 7
Manage large-scale deployments of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.
In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:
What’s new in JBoss EAP 7?
Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7
- Migrate to JBoss EAP 7
Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7
Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures
Learn to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
Secure JBoss EAP
Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348).
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (AD248) or have equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) certification on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience