Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
AD248 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
Cena (bez DPH)
Red Hat JBoss® Application Administration I teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat® JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7. Through hands-on labs, learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam.
System administrators who are either new to Red Hat JBoss or have experience with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
Install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Installing and run JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode and domain mode
- Configuring a domain
- Deploying applications to JBoss EAP 7
- Configuring the datasource subsystem
- Configuring Java™ Message Service (JMS) and HornetQ
- Configuring the logging subsystem
- Configuring the web subsystem
- Implementing application security in JBoss EAP 7
- Configuring the batch subsystem
- An introduction to clustering
Read the entire course outline for more details.
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required.