Kurzy a certifikace JBoss by Red Hat
EX440- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam
Cena (bez DPH)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam (EX440) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ. An enterprise administrator who earns the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities to create and maintain enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ. By passing this exam, you earn a Red Hat Certified Specialist that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA). This exam is based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration
- Systems administrators responsible for implementing enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ
- Systems architects designing and managing applications that use enterprise messaging systems based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ
- Red Hat encourages all candidates for Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration (EX440) to consider taking Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440) courses to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
- While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
- Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
- This exam is a performance-based evaluation of the candidate's AMQ management skills and knowledge. Candidates perform tasks associated with the configuration and management of enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
- This is a closed exam where candidates do not have access to the internet and candidates are not permitted to bring any papers, books, or electronic aids to the exam. Candidates are, however, provided with a local copy of the official Red Hat JBoss AMQ documentation. Candidates should familiarize themselves with this documentation when preparing for the exam.
Scores and reporting
- Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
- Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (AD440)
Learn to configure, manage, and monitor broker instances with Red Hat JBoss AMQ.