Kurzy a certifikace Fortinet
NSE6 Secure Wireless LAN
Cena (bez DPH)
In this 1-day instructor-led classroom training, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot a secure wireless LAN using Fortinet solution: FortiGate, FortiAP, FortiWiFi, FortiCloud, FortiPlanner and FortiPresence. The course explores RF concepts and key standards for wireless LAN, devices configuration, security settings and troubleshooting. In interactive labs, you will enforce your knowledge deploying a secure wireless LAN centrally managed from the FortiGate wireless controller and/or FortiCloud AP network.
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a Fortinet wireless solution.
After completing these modules, you will be able to:
- Explain radio frequency behavior in wireless networks
- Identify key WFA, IEEE, and IETF standards
- Improve wireless coverage using FortiPlanner
- Deploy a full mesh or WLAN with multiple SSIDs
- Configure the wireless controller to deploy a WLAN
- Manage FortiAP networks through FortiCloud
- Offer guest Wi-Fi
- Introduce FortiPresence
- Use FortiAuthenticator and device identification for BYOD
- Thwart hotspot hackers with intra-SSID blocking, UTM, and wireless intrusion detection
- Block rogue APs
- Correctly use MAC filtering
- Understand fast roaming and wireless client load balancing
- Troubleshoot signal loss, slow connections, and authentication issues
- Wireless Network Planning
- Wireless Controller
- Advanced Authentication
- Access Point Profiles
Familiarity with all topics presented in FortiGate I & II
The price includes the authorized materials.
This course prepares you for the Secure Wireless LAN Specialist Exam. This course is part of preparation for the NSE6 certification exam.