Courses and certifications Red Hat
RH200 - RHCSA Rapid Track Course with the RHCSA Exam
Price (without VAT)
The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH200) relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. The course reviews the tasks covered in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and II (RH134) at an accelerated pace. On completion of course materials, students should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam. This version of the course includes the exam.
- Students for this class should have 1-3 years of full time Linux administration experience.
- Managing users and groups, files, and file permissions
- Updating software packages with yum
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage and creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Managing kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
See the complete course outline here.
Students attending this course should have basic experience with the following, with minimal dependence on documentation:
- Linux (some of the course may be review)
- The bash shell, including job control (&, fg, bg, jobs), shell expansion (command, tilde, globbing, brace, protection from expansion), I/O redirection, and pipes
- IPv4 networking addressing and routing concepts, TCP/UDP, and ports
- Navigation of the GNOME 3 interface
- Editing text files from the command line with vim or other available programs
- Finding information in man pages and info nodes
- The concept of file permissions
- Interactive installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Per-user 'at' and 'cron' jobs
- Use of archival utilities such as 'tar', 'zip', and compression utilities
- Absolute and relative paths
- Finding files with 'find' and 'locate'
Confirmation of the correct skill-set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
RH294 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible