Courses and certifications Red Hat
EX288 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development Exam
Price (without VAT)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Kubernetes Application Development exam (EX288) tests your ability to deploy existing applications in a Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform environment.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
- These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development:
- Application developers in a DevOps role who are responsible for managing a Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform environment
- Application developers in a DevOps role who are responsible for implementing a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform environment
- Application developers who are responsible for creating containerized applications or converting existing applications into containerized applications
- Prior to taking this exam, you should possess a basic understanding of container technology. Some programming experience is recommended, but not required. The ability to use documentation to learn how to use unfamiliar or new applications is required.
- Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications with Kubernetes (DO288) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam.