Courses and certifications Red Hat
DO280 - OpenShift Enterprise Administration
Price (without VAT)
Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2 and OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the initial establishment of a cluster.
- Cluster Operators interested in the ongoing maintenance of a cluster.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configure service and container networking
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage
- Scale a cluster
- Monitor cluster events and alerts
See the complete course outline here.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes, or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics