Courses and certifications Red Hat
CL210 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators
Price (without VAT)
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
This course can also help you prepare for the EX210 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure Exam.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
This course will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OSP director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
- This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
- Install services of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
See the complete course outline here.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- CL110 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators course or equivalent experience
For candidates that have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.