Courses and certifications Atlassian
Jira for administrators
Price (without VAT)
This course is meant for administrators who want their Atlassian application to be running smoothly. The participant will learn how to install new applications correctly, how to set them up, how to upgrade them and how to keep them „clean“ and thanks to that to have them fast and transparent.
Who is this course for?
The participant is already experienced Atlassian user or administrator and he wants to learn more about how these systems work on the background.
- Types of licences, types of deployment and maintenance
- Installation of systems – best practise
- Connection of systems
- Upgrading – pre-upgrade analysis and conducting the upgrade
- Prophylaxes and outcomes from it
- Optimalization of performance
- Administrator systém tools
- Logs – audit log, analysis
- File system
- Setting up of mail server
- User management – connection to user directories
- Data backup and restoring
- Migration of large amounts of data– projects, instances
- Administrator plugins and their usage
- The participant has administrator knowledge of Atlassian
- Knowledge of standard operation systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages is an advantage