Hadoop Operations and Cluster Management
What can you expect?
Data has become an integral part of every organization, be it small or large; and maintaining it in a proper form has become difficult. Hadoop is a revolutionary pen-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. Hadoop platform is used for structuring data and solves formatting problem for subsequent analytic purposes. Hadoop Administration is one of the specialization areas of Hadoop framework which helps in Hadoop installation, Hadoop Security, Setting up Hadoop clusters and log files and designing, testing and building Hadoop environments.
- Understand how Hadoop solves the Big Data problems
- Hadoop cluster architecture, its core components and ecosystem
- What are possible cluster management options
- How to manage/deploy a cluster using Apache Ambari
- Security, data governance, cluster sizing, hardware, software and network considerations
- Hadoop in Cloud
Speaker: Amar Mesic, Big Data Platform Tech Lead, MSD
Software and Network Engineer with around 10 year of experience, working Big Data Platform in MSD. Currently involved on projects related to data entitlements, security, fine-grained access models, APIs and Hadoop infrastructure.
Venue: DataScript s.r.o. (areál Classic 7, BUILDING C.), Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha 7
How to get there?
- By tram - Ortenovo square or Maniny stop
- By car - near the training center are unfortnately blue parking zones (you can use Jankovcova street parking meters 15, - / hour).
We are looking forward to see you in person, Datascript team
The condition of participation in our free breakfasts it to put your company, name current email and phone number. Otherwise we reserve the right to refuse your participation.