Kurzy a certifikace Veritas
Veritas Information Studio 1.1: Administration
Acquire the skills to organize your data, take informed actions, and handle security concerns, new regulations and continuous data growth with the Veritas Information Studio 1.1: Administration course. You will learn the general principles, deployment, configuration, and management of Information Studio, including how to best utilize its reporting capabilities, effectively manage and monitor data, and ensure data privacy, compliance, and optimize storage.
This course is intended for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and support of Veritas Information Studio.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the basic functionality of Information Studio along with different use cases, its architecture, and its benefits
- Explain Veritas Information Studio components: Hub, Remote data Engine, and Windows Agent.
- Discuss deployment topologies and deployment process.
- List role permissions for the available roles.
- Describe organizations, edit a customer account, and grant access to Veritas Information Studio users. • Learn how to add a tenant, manage certificates, and configure SMTP.
- Explain the available license models and add license information using the license manager.
- Locate and understand the various Veritas Information Studio Dashboard components.
- Capture information using the Veritas Information Studio application
- Configure and add the following: Microsoft Azure connection Microsoft SharePoint Online connection Enterprise Box connection Google cloud storage connection Microsoft Exchange online connection Google Drive and Gmail connection Microsoft OneDrive connection Generic S3 Cloud Storage connection
- Configure data collection from Native File Servers like NetApp and EMC and Windows File Servers. • Configure the Microsoft SharePoint on-premises connector in Information Studio.
- Configure the Microsoft SQL on-premises connector in Information Studio.
- Configure the Oracle connector in Information Studio.
- Configure the NetBackup connector in Information Studio.
- Configure the Microsoft Exchange on-premise connector in Information Studio.
- Create, manage, and view policies in Information Studio.
- View monitoring job metrics and download progress detail reports for jobs.
- View the Audit Log metrics, supported filters and export Audit Logs.
- Troubleshoot errors with policies and Data engines.
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Students should be familiar with NetBackup and have working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange. Students should also have working knowledge of VMware.
Veritas authorized e-book included. Students will now get 6 months access to the labs after completing the class.