Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
RH436 - Red Hat High Availability Clustering
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436).
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
See the complete course outline here.
- If you want to take this course without the exam (RH436) and have not earned your RHCE certification, you can confirm whether you have the correct skill-set knowledge by passing the online skills assessment.
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.
Following courses and exams
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436)
- Hands-on, performance-based, 3-hour exam.
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
- Gives senior administrators methodology and experience with performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.