Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EX310 - Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack Platform Exam
The Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack Platform Exam (EX310) is a performance-based exam that tests your ability to integrate Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform services with Red Hat Ceph Storage and implement advanced networking features utilizing the OpenStack Neutron service. In order to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, you must also be a current Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack at the time you pass the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack (EX310) exam.
If you are purchasing an individual exam, it is only delivered at limited individual exam locations at this time. Contact a training representative if you have questions or need assistance finding a location near you. Red Hat reserves the right to modify and remove locations without advance notice.
Audience for this exam
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat Ceph Storage as a back end for OpenStack
- An RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential
Prerequisites for this exam
Exam candidates should:
- Hold a current RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL310) or have equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in OpenStack exam.