Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EX288 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development Exam
Red Hat encourages all candidates for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam (EX288) to consider taking the Red Hat OpenShift Application Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288) course to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam. While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of one's preparation to take this exam, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat's products are available. Red Hat does not officially endorse any as preparation guides for its exam. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading deepens understanding and can prove helpful.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development:
- Application developers in a DevOps role who are responsible for managing a Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform environment
- Application developers in a DevOps role who are responsible for implementing a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform environment
- Application developers who are responsible for creating containerized applications or converting existing applications into containerized applications
Study points for the exam
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance. Candidates for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam should be able to perform these tasks:
- Troubleshoot application deployment issues
- Create custom image streams
- Use OpenShift secrets and ConfigMaps to inject configuration data into applications
- Customize existing S2I builder images
- Implement hooks and triggers
- Work with multi-container templates
- Implement application health monitoring
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 US business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Candidates for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam (EX288) should have a basic understanding of container technology. Some programming experience is recommended, but not required.