Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
EX280 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam
The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam (EX280) tests the candidates’ knowledge, skills and ability to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat®. Red Hat encourages all candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam to consider taking the Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280) course. Attendance in this class is not required, so one can choose to take just the exam.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of skills and knowledge required to configure and manage Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise. Candidates perform the configuration and administrative tasks necessary to deploy Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job. This exam consists of one section lasting 2 hours.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Prerequisites for this exam
Candidates for this exam should:
- Be Red Hat Certified System Administrators or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer would be even better)
- Have taken the OpenShift Administration (CL280) course or have comparable work experience using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam (EX280) objectives