Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO288 - Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications
Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform provides developers an enterprise-ready solution for developing and deploying containerized software applications. Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
In this course, you will learn how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster. Whether writing container-native applications or migrating existing applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Software developers interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
- Software architects interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
- Deploy an application to an OpenShift Cluster.
- Build container images with advanced Dockerfile directives.
- Create an enterprise registry and allow access to the OpenShift registry.
- Describe the OpenShift build process and implement post-commit build hooks.
- Customize an existing S2I base image.
- Describe the elements of an OpenShift template and create a multi-container template.
- Monitor application health and select the appropriate deployment strategy.
- Integrate external services and migrate applications deployed on Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
- Have completed the Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift course (DO180), or have equivalent knowledge
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or having earned a higher certification is helpful for navigation and usage of the command line, but is not required.