Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
CL310 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking and NFV
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack® Neutron. Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn:
- To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
- The advanced features offered by OpenStack Neutron
Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Access Ceph Storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
- Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
- Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
- Troubleshoot Neutron issues
See the complete course outline here.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course
Not sure if you have the correct skill-set knowledge? Find out by passing the online skills assessment.
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.