Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
CL220 - Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms. This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Note: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is a 4-day course that combines concepts from both Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) and Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218). If you are interested only in administration or operations, please see either of those courses, respectively.
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- To perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms appliance
- Deploy virtual machines
- Perform policy-based management
- Customize a dashboard
- Create a catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
See the complete course outline here.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
For candidates that have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Printed Red Hat authorized book included.